135 shows, 22 countries, 18 months..... 3 million fans in attendance. From our heart to yours THANK YOU for making this last year and a half on the road so spectacular. We have the best jobs in the world and it's all because you believe in us and help us stay on this crazy ride. We will see you all again shortly, friends. Thanks for making our 2010/2011 tour one of the best!
~ The Band, as posted on their Facebook page at the end of the tour.

Friday, January 15, 2010

Are You Ready?

Well, are you?

We are.

As prepared as we can be.

We're totally psyched, stoked, pumped, thrilled, and chomping at the bit for the tour to START already!

That means that YOU should be getting ready too.

'Cause we're gonna need your help.

This is a HUGE tour, and there is going to be a LOT of information out there. Photos, reviews, videos, articles.... all sorts of goodies. The small group of us who are going to try our damnest to keep this site updated with all these goodies are working women with jobs, families, and a shared sense of purpose.

But we're also realists. There's no way in hell we're going to be able to find everything. So please, as you come across goodies that you want to share, please drop us a line. A link to our edress is over there on the left-hand column of this blog. We'll give you credit for the find, unless you prefer to remain anonymous.

Thanks, and look forward to seeing you on the road!

Peace,
Hath & The BJCT Blog Team

4 comments:

Big Apple Jen said...

I am SO ready for this tour to start. Huge calendar next to my desk at work counting down the days until I leave for Hawaii. And then big red boxes around every concert I'm going to (well ... at least so far.) I've outlined the return of my blog and I'm checking the fan club site every day and upgrading to "in the circle" tickets as they come up. Woo hoo. See you on the road.

lifetimejovifan said...

I am also ready for this tour to start, this is my second concert...I know sad but better late than never seeing them, been a fan literally all my life!!! I'm 29 LOL, Going to Dallas show and got a PIT ticket! HOLY HELL! Thanks Hath for keeping us updated!

You girls ROCK!

Renee said...

Hey!
It's only my 2nd concert too so don't feel bad. I feel blessed to be "better late than never". I'll be at the concert in Charlotte NC on April 22. I might even have an extra tkt!

jovimimi said...

the last comment in japanese is just a list of sexual habits I think it's not related to the site maybe it could be removed ;-)
I guess not many ppl read the first page but still LOL


This place is very well done and useful to find all stuff about the shows during the tour it's a great site